Friday 20 March 2020

20/03/2020

Dear Year 4,
This has been a strange and difficult time, but the children have been absolutely fantastic as always.  

During school closure
Please click on class pages on the top of the school website and click on the Year 4 logo. I hope you enjoy the activities I have set for you.
Please email me with any queries or questions over this time, but also it would be great to receive some emails showing what the children have been up to. They can send me pictures of any work they have completed. It would be great to hear from them. 

I wish you all a healthy and safe time while we are in this situation.
Try and keep smiling as much as possible. I'm here to help with anything I can.

Year 4 you are wonderful, and I will certainly miss your smiling faces every morning.

Take care
Miss Bradford