Friday 19 June 2020

19/06/2020

Hello Year 4!

I hope you are all keeping safe, well and as positive as you can. I know that you have been busy baking this week for our LITTLE HEATH LOCKDOWN BAKEOFF. It seems as though a lot of you have set up mini baking businesses at home as you have carefully thought about each process of baking, including how your showstopper would be marketed. If you haven't sent me your recipes yet please do so, as I want to make a class recipe book but I don't have many of these in yet. 

Next week we will be having a whole class zoom call on Thursday morning. I know lots of you have said that you would like a whole class one again so this will be a lovely opportunity to see each other. I will send out the details of this early next week. 

You will notice that the work is laid out slightly differently on the class pages next week. This is because I have included pre recorded explanation videos for project and the 2 maths groups. If you have any problems accessing these please let me know. Hopefully you find this helpful for the learning next week. 

Have a lovely weekend!
Miss Bradford