Friday 3 July 2020

02/02/2020

Hello Year 4!
It was so lovely to see so many of you at school this week. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I am so pleased the weather stayed nice for us so we could enjoy lots of games outside. I know Mrs Nixon and Miss Russon have loved being with you this week too, and said what a pleasure you were to teach. 
For those of you who were not in school this week, I hope you have had a good week and managed to get outside in the sunshine too. I am really looking forward to our Zoom call next week so I can see all of you again. I will be sending out details of this early on next week. 

I know that some of you have been finishing off you baking project this week so can I please ask that I have all of your recipes by 9am on Wednesday 8th July as I will then create a class recipe book for you. 

Below is a video that Miss Huntley has sent to you all to introduce herself as your teacher for next year. I know she is really excited to meet you in September. She is very lucky to be teaching such a wonderful class!


Although it was sad to say goodbye to a lot of you yesterday, please remember that we still have a few weeks left of school so plenty of opportunities to email me and keep in touch! 

Stay safe and see you all on Zoom next week!

Miss Bradford