Friday 17 July 2020

17/07/20

Hello Year 4! I cannot believe the time has come to write my final blog. I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you for being so wonderful and working so incredibly hard this year (especially in the remote learning time). It has been an absolute joy being your teacher. I have so many memories with you that I will cherish forever. I want to say a massive thank you for all your kind messages, cards and gifts, it is extremely kind of you all and I am very very grateful. I wish you all the best of luck in Year 5, you are going to be amazing. Have a brilliant summer, get lots of rest and stay safe... AND ALWAYS REMEMBER... You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know. All my love, Miss Bradford