Friday 18 September 2020

18/09/2020

 Good Afternoon Year 4 ,

Another great week. I have already read some of your fantastic persuasive letters and I hope you have used some fantastic emotive language and rhetorical questions.  

Next Friday you will have individual photographs taken. Winter uniform is suggested (but not compulsory) as you all look very smart in this – do not worry if you haven’t got a winter uniform yet or if you would prefer summer uniform.

Homework

Mathletics/Mathseeds – I hope you are all using your maths program. I expect a minimum of x3 20 minute sessions per week where possible.

Next week

English – We will be continuing with our story. We will be writing our own version of the story so begin thinking about how you might like to change the plot.

Maths – We will be continuing to solve division problems and applying this to fractions.    

PE timetable

Monday (30 minutes - trainers only)

Tuesday (1 hour - full kit)

Wednesday (1 hour - full kit)

 

You have all settled much better this week and are getting back into routine very quickly which I know, will continue next week. I will be posting the spellings on Monday so please practise these throughout the week.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and have lots of fun!

 

Mrs Bidder