Friday 19 July 2019

19/07/19

Good afternoon Year 4! I cannot believe we have nearly reached the end of term and we have I am  finished our final complete week in Year 4.  The time has gone by so quickly!

I would just like to remind you that on Monday I will be showing the film Wonder to the children which links to our learning on celebrating differences this year. This film is rated a PG. Please contact me as soon as possible if you do not want your child to watch the film.

On Monday and Tuesday we will also be taking part in some exciting team activities focusing on communication and teamwork to prepare the children for Year 5. The school finishes at 2pm on Tuesday where the children will be collected from the playground after the Year 6 leavers parade.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for such an incredible year. It has been an absolute pleasure to teach this class. We have had lots of fun, learned incredible amounts and made loads of long lasting memories.

Have a great weekend and I am looking forward to our last 2 days together next week! 

Miss Bradford