Friday 1 May 2020

01/05/2020

Hello Year 4!

I hope you are all keeping safe and well. I am missing you all lots, but it is lovely to receive lots of emails from you keeping me updating with how you are getting on. I hope you are finding the work okay, but please do not worry if you are finding it difficult to complete all of it. We all really appreciate that these are hard times for everyone, so just do the best you can. Remember that your health and happiness are the most important things. However, if you are struggling and want to continue with the work, please take a break from it and email me and I will do my best to support you. 

Some exciting news!
If you cast your mind back to February when you all received letters from the children at the school in America, well... your reply letters made it to the children! They aren't at school either at the moment, but I took pictures of all your letters and managed to send them to their teacher who was able to share the letters with the class on a video call. They LOVED your replies! 

I hope you enjoy this video below. I have set a challenge for us. I hope to get lots of replies from  
you all! 

Stay safe and keep in touch. 

Miss Bradford