Friday 8 May 2020

08/05/2020

Hello Year 4! 
It was so lovely to catch up with most of you on Zoom this week. I hope you enjoyed it. Next week we will be having another Zoom meeting, but instead of it being a whole class meeting, I will be holding several smaller meetings in groups of 6. I cannot guarantee who will be in which group as of yet, but I will try my best to make sure you are with your close friends. These sessions will be up to 15 minutes long and will give everyone a bit more a chance to speak and share anything you would like to. The meetings will be taking place on Thursday afternoon. You will receive your Zoom meeting details including the time on Monday. 

When you look at the class page on Monday, you will see next week is slightly different as we are linking our English, geography, art, History, PSHE and ICT learning into a project. You will still have your daily maths tasks to complete.

Thank you to all of you who have sent emails for our rolypoly/cartwheel challenge. I will be editing this on Sunday morning, so you have up until then to send me your videos. I will post the edited video on Monday so make sure you check the blog!

Have a great weekend!
Miss Bradford