Friday 15 May 2020

15/05/2020

Hello Year 4!

I hope you are all continuing to keep safe and well during this time. I can't believe that Monday will be the 7th week of learning from home (not including the Easter Holidays). I am missing you all and the normal school routine very much, but it has been lovely to keep in touch with you over emails and Zoom. The smaller Zoom calls seemed to have been a success this week, but please don't worry if you did not manage to get on as I will be doing it again next week. You will all recieve information by Tuesday of your Zoom meetings. I will switch up the groups slightly this week so that you get a chance to speak to other memebers of the class, but I will still ensure that you are with your friends.

I hope you have all enjoyed taking part in the Family project this week. The standard of work that I have been receving from you all has been incredible. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for working so hard during this time, and a massive thank you to your family for supporting you with this too. I am so pleased with how hard you have been working, and how creative you have been in your designs. As I mentioned on the Zoom call, this project will be extended for another week to give you a chance to finish it off, as I know quite a few of you were using the start of the week as a few catch up days. However, if you have finished your project, I have included some extra tasks that will be on the class pages for you to complete to add to your 'scrapbook'. Make sure you read the example I have given you as there is a funny true family story that I have written and shared with you!

Have a lovely weekend and stay safe!
Miss Bradford