Friday 22 May 2020

22/05/2020

Hello Year 4!

I hope you have all enjoyed the sunshine this week. It was lovely to catch up with you on Zoom yesterday and enjoy your 'show and tells'. It definitely helped keep my spirits high. As promised, I am including some pictures of my new puppy Stanley onto this blog (although you can certainly tell how long we have been in lockdown from the colour of my hair). Those of you who were on the Zoom call yesterday know how excited I was to share this good news with you. He has already made a great addition to The Bradford Family. 










I hope you all enjoy half term and break from home learning. I would like to thank all of you who have completed and sent me work from the family project. The level of work I have received has been fantastic, I am so pleased and proud of all of your efforts. 

Stay safe, take care and remember you can always email me with any questions or queries. 

Miss Bradford :)